Happy Holidays pokie
On the eve of the New Year holidays, the world around us is changing. Many people forget about autumn depression and begin active preparation for the best holiday of the year. Excellent pre-holiday mood is created by online casinos too, where the pokies with New Year themes are becoming popular again. One of the most attractive is Happy Holidays pokie, developed by a well-known Microgaming company. Here you can not only play with the goal of making money but also you will feel the magic atmosphere of New Year and Christmas.
New Year is the most long-awaited holiday. Many people associate it with magic and gifts. First of all, it is surrounded by the wonderful smell of tangerines and beautiful Christmas trees, which helps to create a festive mood. People of all ages truly believe that at New Year night their goals and wishes will come true. New Year is an international holiday, but in every country, it is celebrated in many different ways, and each family has its traditions. For example, in Australia, people celebrate New Year on a beach or go on picnics with friends. In Italy, New Year begins on January 6. Here people believe in the good fairy Befana, who gives stars and gifts for everyone. In Israel, people eat only sweets and avoid bitter food. In Spain, on this day there is a tradition to swallow one grape for every time the bell rings and make a wish. On New Year my family and I decorate the house and Christmas tree and give each other gifts, wishing success in New Year. So, let`s start playing it!
Personal testers opinion
Developers of Microgaming took from Terminator 2 pokie all rules and cyclical nature of the winning. I managed to break a good winning at Happy Holidays pokie. Its size was 1 456x my bet. After all, the probability of a hit is quite high in this game. Out of 100 spins, 44 will be winning. Bonus games are triggered, following the statistic in every 135th spin (0,74%). 37% of the bets are reserved for the payment. Neutral recommendation for completing the bonus requirements; wagering 5,88 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of Happy Holidays pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 135h spin (0,74%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 44,13%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 63% in the usual spins and 37% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 1 456x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 47x.
- Volatility is 5.73 out of 20 (from low to average).
- Cycle length is from short to average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5.88 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.62% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Each symbol of this remarkable pokie, as if descended from the pages of the book about Santa Claus. On five reels you will find such symbols: a smart Christmas tree, traditional socks with gifts and children`s winter rejoicing. Everything creates a special mood, which is peculiar only to this period of our life. The appearance of the pokie resembles a window of a snow-covered house, in which, as on the screen, the story of the New Year`s fairytale unfolds.
Music, at first calming and light, then invigorating the bells of Christmas bells, are perceived harmoniously in general festive atmosphere, when one believes in a miracle and wants it to be always. Also, by going into the settings, you can adjust the graphics quality of the image, the spin speed and background music. Do you want to plunge into New Year`s turmoil right now? Click to play for free in the demo of Happy Holidays pokie without the registration and the holiday will begin!
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of payouts is 243 in the usual spins and is 1024 during free spins
- Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 0.10
- Number of coins per line - from 1 to 10
- The range of coin sizes - from 0.30 to 30
- Maximum winning - x3000 (5 symbols of Scatter)
- Wild symbol - yes
- Scatter - yes (Golden Ball).
- Free spins - yes (10 free spins with an additional symbol Snowman and 1024 ways of formation of the pay combinations are triggered by dropping out 3 and more Scatters).
- Bonus game - yes (Frosty Feature is launched after any losing spin, and randomly brings the additional winnings and free spins).
- Maximum winning in the bonus - 88 000 coins (in free spins mode)
- The expected payout percentage is 96.62%
Symbols and payments
In this pokie, eleven symbols, each of which Santa Claus estimated differently. The pay combinations are considered when alternating between three and five symbols, counting from the left side.
- Symbols of snow-covered Lodge and Sack with gifts will bring symbolic from 5 to 50 coins.
- Sock with gifts and tasty turkey with greens will please more generously: for 7 to 100 coins.
- New Year`s Beauty Christmas tree will bring joy to 10 - 200 New Year`s coins.
- Children, flying on a sledge, bring at the end of the descent from 12 to 300 coins, and Snowman surrounded by children will be generous from 15 to 400 coins.
- Boy with a girl, unpacking gifts, will find in them for the gambler from 20 to 500 coins. Santa Claus with a girl in her hand will give from 30 to 500 coins.
- Golden Ball in the game is the scatters symbol (Scatters), and can please the gambler from 30 to 3000 coins. Falling from three to five Scatters in any position open access to the bonus game of ten free spins. Here, Snowman symbol comes to help the gambler, which can be transformed into one of 4 thematic symbols and help to form the pay combination. During free spins mode, the game goes on 1024 directions.
- Greeting card with the inscription Happy Holidays (Happy Merry Christmas) enriches by 50 - 1500 coins. Also, postcard fulfils the duties of Wild symbol and can replace any symbol on display to compose the pay combination.
In Happy Holidays pokie , there is also a bonus level called Frosty Feature. To begin such round can in any of the lost (without coincidence) free spins of the usual spins. As a reward, you will receive a coin payout and an opportunity to launch free back with just one Scatter on the screen.