Vampire the masquerade Las Vegas pokie
We offer you an excellent opportunity to win up to 1 200 000 coins at Vampire the masquerade Las Vegas pokie from Microgaming company. As you know, Las Vegas is the largest city in the state of Nevada in the United States. According to the story, all events take place in famous and creative Las Vegas. Vampire themes are in high demand at the machines. You will see gloomy symbols on the reels. The main symbols are a young vampire and charming girl. This pokie has a huge number of bonus features from bloodthirsty vampires. You should use the cloned symbols, wild symbols that move around on the playing field and trigger a bonus card game. So, we will talk about all the rules of the game in more detail further. You must read them.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 156th spin (0,64%).
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 856x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 57x.
- Volatility is 9,02 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4,81 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,02% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
The usual spins and winning in it
You need to select a bet from a small range, namely from 0.20 to 4 coins per spin. Next, you will have to wait for when you break the maximum number of the coins.
- Gate with W letter is a wild symbol that will replace other symbols and payout from 20 and 600 coins.
- Containers with blood will help to earn from 15 to 300 coins.
- People in white suits will bring 10, 50 or 250 coins.
- Newspaper page will fill your account with 5, 40 or 200 coins.
- TV will give 5, 30 and 160 coins.
- Dagger will give from 5 to 100 coins.
- G letter and Iron mask can offer the winning of 2, 10 or 50 coins.
- Cross and Iron square will return from 1 to 20 coins.
Payouts in the free spins feature
- The wild symbol will give 2, 3 or 4 coins.
- Containers with blood, People in the white suits, Newspaper page and TV will return from 0.80 to 3 coins.
- Other symbols will give 0.40, 1 or 2 coins.
- The iron gate with W letter will replace all the symbols, except for the other bonus ones. You can see this symbol in all game features.
- The Vampire and Prey are special symbols. They can occupy just 3 cells on the reel. If Vampire symbol in full growth appears on any of the reels, then you will get 20 coins. When Prey symbol fills the whole reel, the player will receive only 10 coins.
- If Vampire and symbols that fill the entire length of the reels appear simultaneously on the screen, you will get 30 coins. You should note that only one expanding Vampire and Prey symbols could fall out in each spin. The punter will receive the bonus features in the form of a random number of Blood and Discipline points if they simultaneously appear on the screen. The earned points are displayed on special scales that are located to the right and left from the playing field.
- When Blood or Discipline scale is full, the free spin feature will trigger. Also, the pokie will choose one of three available features randomly. By the way, if Prey symbol falls out in the upper right corner of the playing field, then it will launch special at the "Domination" feature. This symbol will be duplicated up to 4 times on the reels, beginning from left to right. Further, Prey will turn into a wild symbol. This symbol always covers all cells on the fifth reel.
- You are being waited for 1 to 6 additional wild symbols, which will take random positions in the "Fortitude" feature.
- You will get a surprise from wild symbols in the "Presence" feature. 4 wild symbols will be required in each spin. They will change their positions during the next spins.
- The number of the bonus spins feature depends on Blood scored points. You can trigger from 5 to 16 games. The additional multiplier will operate here. It depends on Discipline points (from 1 to 6).
- 3 Vampire symbols with a girl will launch the bonus game. You are being waited for 6 levels at the game. The player must choose 1 of 5 cards at each stage of the game. The cash payments, the additional multipliers for the winning and skull are hidden behind the card. If the user selects the skull card, the number of lives will decrease by 1. By the way, the player only gets 2 lives.
- The pay lines are 20 fixed.
- The stakes are from 0.20 to 4 coins.
- The maximum winning is 1 200 000 coins.
- The bonus features are 3 free spins feature, bonus game and other features.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is not specified.