Account verification at an Australian online casino
This section focuses on verification at the casino. Why, how and when is better to perform account verification, were to take all types of documents from. The potential difficulties associated with the checking accounts. The legal field for the control and areas of responsibility. If you have any problems with the verification of the casino account, you can use the opportunity to play without verifying the account for withdrawals. Find out more:
The best Australian casinos with the simple account verification
|Bonus||Play for real|
|Play for real|
|Play for real|
|Play for real|
|Play for real|
How to verify your casino account
What is verification? This concept implies the provision of personal data of the punter to verify the accuracy and authenticity of the information indicated during the registration at the casino. As a rule, the requirement to verify your account comes at the moment of the first withdrawal. But it happens that from the moment of requesting the withdrawal to the one of receiving the email which asks for documents, it may take several days. How to avoid these withdrawal delays will be described in detail below.
What documents are required
All the information must match the data provided during registration. If you make a mistake during the registration via our link or you have difficulties with account verification, please contact us using the contact form.
- Scanned copy of ID. It is required to scan or photograph the following ID pages: the page with photo, the page with the address of registration. If you provided the address that is different from that where you are officially registered - do not submit this page.
- The proof of renting the apartment, a bank statement, and a utility bill. Or any other official document with a seal, where may be seen your first and last name, as well as your actual address. If there is a problem to get a utility bill (the apartment is not yours, and so on), you may always open a bank account and ask for a bank statement. Usually, the bank operators accept the requests to write the given address. You have to ask kindly.
- Screenshot of the payment system, which you are going to use to make a deposit. Provide the screenshot of the page where your data are seen — your first and last name, as well as the account number and (or) email address. The balance and other private information may be hidden.
- If you plan to use a credit card for deposits and withdrawals, you must provide photos of both sides. The secret code (of three digits) may be hidden.
- Your documents will not be passed to any third party. They will be safely stored in the casino databases after account verification.
- Every online casino which respects itself and its players have a license. The license is not just a certificate — it is a legal document, which protects the operators and punters from illegal actions against each other. Each licensee has its supervisory body, where each player may write a complaint in case of a conflict, and it will be reviewed and verified within 21 working days. After that, the punter will receive an official response on the outcome of the investigation. By the way, if you play at the casino, which has no license, you are not protected. Do not play at such casinos.
- Whenever any provider's pokie is loaded on your computer, at this point, you are under the jurisdiction of Maltese legislation. That is why all the problems are usually solved by compromise, even before the recourse to regulatory authorities.
- One of the requirements of the Authority is the player's account verification if the withdrawal amount requested at that casino is more or the equivalent to 2500 Euros. Starting from this amount the online casino has the right to require you to verify your account. It turns out somewhat differently.
Why do you need to provide documents?
Seemingly, until the amount of the withdrawal is less than 2500€, we may safely send all the casino requests to hell, but there is a But... If we turn to the full standard Terms and conditions of any Australian casino, we see that:
- The casino reserves the right to request at any time the player's documents to verify their account and the data they used during account registration.
- This is done ostensibly to avoid the scamming actions of the punter. In fact, as a rule, this is based on the excitement of the player who has requested the payment. Many (almost all) online casinos allow you to cancel at any time the withdrawal by pressing just one button and so returning the amount to your balance.
- Of course, everyone understands that if a person plays at casinos, he is a gambler. If you are not ready to send the documents, you need at least a few days to collect, scan and then send them to the casino support service and wait for the response. All this time the money will be in your account and in one click you can return them to the balance and try to win more. Not worth the hassle. Verify your account in advance.
If you are trapped in a situation where an online casino is intentionally delaying the payment, reasoning that you have to verify your account following the new requirements, you should read the following information:
From our experience, we sincerely advise you to save yourself a bunch of nerves and money and verify the account in advance. It is better to do even before you make your first deposit. If the casino makes any new requirements, other than those described above, pick another, more tolerable house.
What do we get from preliminary account verification?
- Most importantly, the preliminary casino account verification saves us the nerves. I know for myself when hitting a big win, in conjunction with the joy that we are fortunate, creeps in a suspicion "will I get paid?". Save yourself from the days of nervousness and excitement. The verified account gives you fast payments.
- We save ourselves from a temptation to cancel the withdrawal and continue the game. This feeling can be powerful, and if you lose that money, your frustration will be even stronger because you consider the full amount as yours, not only the amount of the initial deposit.
- We save ourselves from long answers to our letters and verification delays. You haven't won yet - the casino has no right to delay the verification, on the contrary, it wants you to get started quickly.
- We suggest you register at all the recommended casino partners and verify your account in advance. Then you will have an extended choice of places where to play.
Step by step instructions
If you plan to play big at several casinos, then you need to verify your account in advance. You can do this as follows:
- You can go to your nearest commercial bank and open an account in your name. During the account registration, explain to the bank employee what statement you need and what should be on it. As a rule, all employees may issue statements in the so-called "free form". The employee issues the necessary statement.
- Then you take a picture of ID (the page with photo and the page with registration) and statement on your phone or camera. Then choose the reliable and honest casino that operates with no-fake software. The easiest way to do this, see the "where to play" section, where we have gathered all the necessary information. After the registration of accounts in all suitable casinos, you send your pictures to the customer support of these gambling houses and ask them to be preliminary verify your account.
- This point is present in all protocols of respectable gambling houses. That is, you verify your account and submit the necessary documents before making your first deposit. This measure will save you a bunch of nerves and money.